• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thank you docfish2u and Aragorn!!!!

ZAPPED! Thank you docfish2u and Aragorn!!!!
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Thank you both so much for your zaps!!! I love them so much. I cannot thank you both enough. I woke up to a major headache and had to deal with an awful person in class, so getting these pins was the best thing ever today! I cannot thank you enough especially since two of the three pins are grails!! The princess and their horse pins are my new grails. They are seriously the best set!! :hug::hug::hug:

From Aragorn! This pin is so much prettier in person. No picture can do it justice. I also love that the dwarfs are watching the movie. You cannot really tell they are with the pinpics picture. I cannot thank you enough for this pin! I love it so much!!!

from David (docfish2u)! Thank you so much for these pins!! I am now completely obsessed with the princess and their horses series. I love the Snow White pin, its gorgeous and so much prettier than the pinpics picture.

I didn't realize how pretty the 75th anniversary pin was! I have now put it on MY wants list! Congrats on the great Zaps!