• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thank you Jadestarr!

ZAPPED! Thank you Jadestarr!

MegglesM

Will Work For Stickers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Today I received the pins I bought from Jadestarr and not only did she sell me great pins at a ridiculously low price, she also sent me 6 pins as a zap! Two pins for my Ariel collection (90198 and 94263), two super cute Bambi pins that my sister has run away with (95862 and 90197), an adorable Minnie (91333), and Donald and Daisy couples (95859).

Melissa, I really can't understand how you can be this generous and stay in business. Thank you so much (and Hannah says thank you too for the Bambi pins)! :)

Today I received the pins I bought from Jadestarr and not only did she sell me great pins at a ridiculously low price, she also sent me 6 pins as a zap! Two pins for my Ariel collection (90198 and 94263), two super cute Bambi pins that my sister has run away with (95862 and 90197), an adorable Minnie (91333), and Donald and Daisy couples (95859).

Melissa, I really can't understand how you can be this generous and stay in business. Thank you so much (and Hannah says thank you too for the Bambi pins)! :)

:eek2: Congratulations on your zaps! And I agree with the last part! :dunno:

Back