• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thank you Mr. David!!

ZAPPED! Thank you Mr. David!!

frozenlanterns

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Thank you very much to Mr. David! He was thoughtful and benevolent enough to zap me with one of the Frozen pins I was missing

Thank you very much for being so generous and kind! I really don't know what I did to deserve all of the kindness you have shown me

Congratulations on your zap. That pin is one I don't think will ever make it into my ticket collection! I appreciate the great picture you took of it though! David is the best!

WooHoo!!! Congrats on a terrific pin zap!! Sir David is amazing!! He really has earned that fabulous title of "The Grail Slayer"!! No small wonder that he was officially knighted! Looking forward to meeting said Knight in person ... very soon!! :naughty: