• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thank you, SwinginKitten!!

ZAPPED! Thank you, SwinginKitten!!

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
175   0   0
As some of you may remember, a few weeks ago this happened:

http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?15802-Want-a-free-pin

In honor of her birthday, SwinginKitten said she'd send a free gift to the first few people who took pictures posing as their favorite pin. Hilarity ensued.

Anyway, today I got my package from her: Not one, but TWO beautiful pins!

IMG_5759.jpg

One of them, the Siamese cats from Lady & the Tramp, was actually on my wish list! The other one (an adorable Christmas pin with Pluto) was not, but may as well have been, because I love anything that has to do with the winter holidays!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, SwinginKitten, and a belated Happy Birthday to you!!!

What an awesome idea! Sad I didn't know about it till now. Congrats on the pins!

You are SO welcome!!! You helped make my birthday FUN!!! I loved seeing your pictures and reading your story about running around getting items together to make up your picture. It was awesome! :)

Back