Zapped! That Stinker!

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
328   0   0
Got home to an LBE that I wasn't expecting, but the stickers clued me in and I recognized the name immediately as coming from @NutMeg ! In fairness, she did warn me to expect something.

IMG-3731.jpg

I could hear a telltale DVD rattle coming from inside.

The first thing I pulled out was this bag of deliciousness! Chocolate and peanut butter is my absolute favorite food combination, so now I'm set for...about five hours, LOL.

IMG-3734.jpg

Next up was the source of the rattle. Someone's been snooping on my Secret Santa list! I had this marked down as one of the DVDs I want (I own it on VHS but haven't gotten the DVD so I haven't been able to watch it for quite awhile, and now I caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.)

IMG-3735.jpg

Then there were these - something wrapped in bubble wrap and a puffyish envelope.

IMG-3737.jpg

Inside the envelope were an incredibly sweet card with an incredibly sweet note (and HOLY DANG, Sarah has the most beautifully meticulous handwriting I have ever seen!) and stickers! For Inside Out and Hufflepuff and, most importantly, Leslie/April ones! I legit laughed out loud at the Perdvert one.

IMG-3738.jpg

The bubble wrapped thang is this amazing Timon pin!

IMG-3741.jpg

Thank you so much for this package of wonderfulness, Sarah! I absolutely cannot freakin' wait for your visit so the town can get Knoped and Ludgated!

pretty_Omi

Resident Smol Wolf
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
The Nefarious Nutmeg strikes again!!
Woot woot Simba’s Pride! Wanna know something insane? I own a copy of every printing of that movie on dvd and finally blu-ray... I promise I’m same
Enjoy your movie night and candy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk