• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

"That's All Folks" Pin/Brooch in Case. Value?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"That's All Folks" Pin/Brooch in Case. Value?

AshW

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Walt Disney cased "That's all Folks" Pin or Brooch.
I've had it a while and tried searching for it on the internet multiple times and never located a matching one, or any information about it. I'm curious as to wether it's valuable or not, potentially even just some worthless fake.

On the back there is the code;
TM& O 94WB — The O could be a zero, it also looks as if it has a dot in the center of the O.

I don't seem to be able to put a picture up, but I'm working on it.
Please help!

Last edited:
Case;
oiehix.jpg
;

Yes, I'm guessing that it's Warner Brothers, not Disney. "That's all, folks!" was Porky Pig's catchphrase.

Is the pin just the words? Or does it have characters like Porky with the words?

Does the pin back stick straight out from the back of the pin about 1/4 inch, or is it longer and run parallel to the pin? Pin backs stick straight out and brooch backs run across the pin.

As to value, I don't follow WB pins at all so I have no answer for you. I did do an ebay search for That's All Folks Pin and the sold listings ranged from $3 to $10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back