• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The beginning of a Dream!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The beginning of a Dream!

xbeckyx

Halloween Town Resident
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
As everyone knows, I am a HUGE fan of the Disney Dreams show from Disneyland Paris.

So I have decided to make a frame of all the pins that have been released for it :)

It is still a work in progress!

I have purchased the logo open edition free-d pin, I am just waiting for that to come down.

Also waiting for Cheshire to be released and the dreaded Tangled pin :( ... which I will have someday and there is a place waiting for it :)

I got some really glittery foam and the frame was half price where I work *love bargains!*

WP_20130616_0041.jpg

Heres one to hopefully show how sparkly it is!!

WP_20130616_005.jpg

Cant wait until its finished! ...also need to plan if they release anymore in the future!

That's pretty! Only one I'm missing now is that cast member one and Cheshire when it's released. I think Peter Pan is on its way to me. This set is so stressful :(

Thanks Judy :D

That's pretty! Only one I'm missing now is that cast member one and Cheshire when it's released. I think Peter Pan is on its way to me. This set is so stressful :(

I bid on the cast member one in overdrive mode and didnt even think about it. Cost me £25 in the end. but whats done is done least I have the pin now lol

Hopefully Cheshire wont be too hard. This set is so full of emotions getting it! I will be glad once its over! Then its all down to tracking Tangled, which im not looking forward to at all!!

What annoys me, I was chatting to a cast member the other week while at DLRP and she said they only pay €5 for it! She also said they trade really hard for them like 2 LEs for it, which IMO isn't fair since what 3000 were made? Aint nobody got time for that!

Last edited:
They said to me they can't trade them but he said that cast members could buy as many as they like but I couldnt find a cast member who would trade there spare I offerd them the Tarzan ltd 150 pin but no one would help me even through I did beg them lol

I love this idea! And the background for the pins is gorgeous! I hope you manage to find the rest for the Dreams pins.

O M Gosh, this is beauuuutiful!!!
I really love the colours you've used and the black frames make it stand out more!
Can't wait to see the finished item, good luck with getting them all.
I'm trying to get the set of 4 :facepalm:

Looks absolutely fabulous so far! I love the glittery foam. Then again I do love anything shiny! Look forward to watching this progress! :)

Right going to try and reply to most of the replies :D

What annoys me, I was chatting to a cast member the other week while at DLRP and she said they only pay €5 for it! She also said they trade really hard for them like 2 LEs for it, which IMO isn't fair since what 3000 were made? Aint nobody got time for that!

Whoa 2 LEs? Thats quite alot! as I remember when I first saw it on ebay, the week it was released, there must have been at least 20 on there!

They said to me they can't trade them but he said that cast members could buy as many as they like but I couldnt find a cast member who would trade there spare I offerd them the Tarzan ltd 150 pin but no one would help me even through I did beg them lol

Ive found though at DLP the cast members were hard to trade with. they had to choose the pins off my lanyard I was wearing, I couldnt offer them the pin. And also they would only trade LE for LE. Ive been to DLP twice. only pin traded for one of the trips as I didnt enjoy it too much with the cast members!

Lovely displays, you've set yourself a real challenge trying to get all of the dreams pins :)
Good Luck on the hunt :D

Ooooh shiny! I'll be needing some of that! :lol:
Great display :bigthumb:

haha thanks :D it does look nice and sparkly :D

Very nice! The displays look so pretty :).

Thankyou :)

Looks gorgeous x

Ooooh looks so pretty! Good luck finishing your set, can't wait to see updates :D

Thanks!! so far only got 2 left to go! 1 is Tangled (urgh hard to get) and the other is cheshire yet to be released!

I love this idea! And the background for the pins is gorgeous! I hope you manage to find the rest for the Dreams pins.

Thankyou :D :D

O M Gosh, this is beauuuutiful!!!
I really love the colours you've used and the black frames make it stand out more!
Can't wait to see the finished item, good luck with getting them all.
I'm trying to get the set of 4 :facepalm:

Thankyou :D I originally wanted to use 4 different colours, but I couldnt quite get them all to match. The green was too dark, the red was too bright! and the lilac ive used was originally an idea if I started collecting Tangled this would go nice. But after about 5 mins of thinking...who am I kidding...I cant afford tangled pins :lol:

I loved Dreams and that is a great idea for displaying pins for it. Does that glitter foam come in blue? :D

Ive got like a light/sky blue one too :) its very nice. other than the lilac purple, it was my fav of the colours I bought. Just need to know what to stick on it now!

Beautiful frame! :D

~Merlin

Thanks a bunch! :D

I love the background paper you've chosen. It's perfect for those pins. Very nice!

Thanks! im not very creative in the slightest and so was impressed I managed to make something decent!

Looks absolutely fabulous so far! I love the glittery foam. Then again I do love anything shiny! Look forward to watching this progress! :)

I just hope after Cheshire that it will be the last Dreams pin! and thats including OE pins from DLP. As I wil lhave no room in the frame! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back