• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Cat's meow. And a few other friends. (Image Heavy).

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cat's meow. And a few other friends. (Image Heavy).

froggerway

nobody cared then
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
These are a few of my smaller framed pin sets. It took many years and I had to sell many organs to acquire most of the pins.

Finding Nemo and Fox and the Hound backgrounds are actual scenes from the movies that I had printed into photo backgrounds. Baby Tigger background are scrapbook supplies I used to create the nursery. And the "Marie as..." frame are all fantasy pins.

If anyone is crafty with PS or other similar art programs and would be willing to, I could really use some help on another background I'm trying to create for my cat train pin set released at DSSH a few years ago. I have the background picture, I just can't get it to resize proportionally without eye injury distortion while also trying to add railroad tracks.

*Not sure if these photos will appear correctly. Hoping for the best; apologize if they get cropped to short.

Fantastic pins!! As a fellow cat collector, I'm totally jealous!!

EDIT: We actually have many common collections: Stitch, Cats, Winnie the Pooh. You obviously have good taste!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.