The collection I bought (revisited)

noone

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm starting to think i have a problem with the rides i like disappearing LOL. Liking your flicks fair, francis, redwood creek, goofy bounce house, christmas fantasy and superstar limo pins. Hmmm looks like all i'm missing here is a rocket rods LOL. unfortunately my collection is not out for trading right now so i will have to just admire the photos :)

Pecosace

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Like so many have said, many great pins here. Definitely interested in several, hope we can figure out a trade.

sockgnome

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
208   0   0
Neat collection of older pins! It's a shame the Tigger plant doctor doesn't come with the two mini pins that were originally sold with it; that set of 3 is easily worth $75.

Mcgilligan

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Neat collection of older pins! It's a shame the Tigger plant doctor doesn't come with the two mini pins that were originally sold with it; that set of 3 is easily worth $75.
There are several pins that are missing the mini pins.

I think I the items I wanted to see the most are the magnets that were for the pins. The sensational six all had accessories and/or costumes that could be attached. I did not know about them until recently.