• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: The last of these...designer villain [Ursula], box and certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: The last of these...designer villain [Ursula], box and certificate

Mali

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Welcome!

Thank you to everyone for your participation on my previous 2 auctions. This is going to be the last one for a while!

I have decided that as I’ve already split the set up, the villains that I am going to keep are going to be put into a small frame, so I will not be using the box that they came in. That means that this auction is for Ursula and the Box + Certificate.

If you want to bid on each on individually, please just say so in your bid. Or please specify if you are bidding for both (Ursula and box + certificate).

This is a quick auction, ends Thursday at 7pm (pacific) so the box can be shipped on Friday (so please be prepared to give me your address thursday night).

Again, I am really looking to work on my PoDM collection, the list of ones I do not have are:

*Bambi
*Dumbo
*101 Dalmations
*Lady and the Tramp
*Toy Story
*Finding Nemo
*Monsters, Inc
*The Lion King

Ends Thursday October 18th* (sorry, didn't put the date, just said Thursday in the listing).

No new bids means no new leaderboard If needed, I will post an updated board around 9pm, otherwise, see you tomorrow

Great bid

Contemplating leader board. 4 more hours

Winner will be contacted no later than 8pm, hopefully sooner

Status
Not open for further replies.