• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Lion King Subway Wristbands

Status
Not open for further replies.
If its UK, Subway and Lion King ... im all ears! Have no idea about it but would love to know more too!!

No go. The Subway near me ran out. I'm sorry... :(
Perhaps someone in a less populated area will have better luck locating some.

Edit: I just thought of another one I can check tonight on my way home.

Last edited:
Where I live there are two subways in the town centre and I am popping there today. I shall have a lookie to see if I can get anything :)

I went to the Subway near my home and they still had them available so I was able to get one of the bags for you! :D
They gave me the one with Simba, Tiomon and Pumbaa which comes with a ruler. They also game me a Dance Dance Revolution jumping jacks wrist counter thingy which might be leftover from a previous promotion.

I also asked my brother to see if he can get a different bag for you.

Sorry no longer shipping to the UK . Postage has gotten to high weebs and you don't have Paypal . How would you pay me ? I'm still waiting on the Winnie The Pooh pin you got me but you want a pin that's double of what you spent so no Biggie . Someone else might do it but not me . I have a heart disease and I'm doing for those that do for me . I know my true friends here . The fair traders not the get over on you ones . Wow learning I don't have a lot of time left put me looking at life a whole new way .

This is way off topic...Debi..I am sorry you are so sick...I think its horrible
You are such a nice person..NOW if anyone gets an extra bracelet
I know my youngest would love it...Weebo you will get one
just be patient

Judy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back