• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! The most wonderful and kindest 8 pin Zap! Thankyou Poohlady5 Crystal! Thankyou!

ZAPPED! The most wonderful and kindest 8 pin Zap! Thankyou Poohlady5 Crystal! Thankyou!

xbeckyx

Halloween Town Resident
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Wow, I really dont know where to begin in thanking Crystal (Poohlady5) for this most amazing zap.

It was not 1, 2 nor 3 pins...but 8 pins!

As lot of people know I have just been dealt a sour trade and lost 2 of my best trader pins from a very un-honest member on this forum.
I have had a fair few members message me about it and its safe to say that I will not be getting my pins from that side of the trade!!

However, all my pin trading faith has been restored. This is an act of kindness that I didnt even know existed in this high of a level!
It brought tears to my eyes reading the note and looking at all the lovely pins!

I got the most lovely note and loads and loads of little wrapped parcels of magic! what a lovely christmas surprise!

Crystal, thankyou so much! If I can ever repay the kindness I would in an instant. Thankyou so much from the bottom of my heart and I hope you have an amazing holiday.

Here is what I recieved! -

fef04c2a.jpg

a6084c20.jpg

61b9526a.jpg

There are HM and very good LE pins! The Lock Shock and Barell pins are just WOW!

Pin 66513: DLR - Happy Holidays 2008 - Sleeping Beauty Castle - Chip and Dale
Pin 65635: WDW - Happy Holidays 2008 Disney's Pop Century Resort - Stitch
Pin 60106: Costco Travel - DLR - Year of a Million Dreams - Chip
Pin 66610: WDW - Hidden Mickey Series III - Colorful Mickeys - Pink
Pin 57801: DSF - Lock, Shock & Barrel at Disney's Soda Fountain and Studio Store - LE 300!!
Pin 75132: DLR - 2010 Hidden Mickey Series - Nightmare Before Christmas Collection (Shock)
Pin 75131: DLR - 2010 Hidden Mickey Series - Nightmare Before Christmas Collection (Lock)
Pin 42166: DSF - El Capitan Theatre - 12 Days of Nightmare - Small Lock Shock & Barrel Tombstone - LE 500!!

Again, I could say it 1000 times, Thankyou so much Crystal!

Crystal (Poohlady) is the best! When we trade I just basically let her pick what she wants, because she is always so generous!!!!!

Vicki

Back