• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! The Nefarious N.M.G. strikes again!

ZAPPED! The Nefarious N.M.G. strikes again!

AshleyV

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Excuse me... attention, please... *taps mic* would the Nefarious N.M.G. please stand up?

Y'all know @NutMeg is cultivating a reputation for her zaps... so when I got a suspicious-looking text with a picture of Djali cuddling up to Snow White, I had some inkling of what was headed to my mailbox this week.

tumblr_mk1u67IWjL1s6mpeio1_500.gif

Nobody likes to admit when they're wrong, least of all me, but I was wrong. I wasn't prepared for the package that showed up at my house yesterday, because not only did Sarah send along a beautiful card and what is perhaps my favorite Star Wars sticker of all time ("A Woman's Place Is in the Resistance"), but she included two *amazing* pins -- one of which I spent forever looking for, then eventually took off my wants list when I came to terms with the fact that I'd never be able to add it to my collection.

HIfkyYp.jpg

You know what they say...

original.gif

Look at it in its shiny new home! Loooooooook at all the glitter.

Qi21it1.jpg

Zaps always leave me a little bit flustered, and this is nowhere near the appreciation post Sarah deserves, but girl... thank you so, so much for thinking of me. <3 You totally made my day/week/belated birthday, and I'm so lucky to count you as a friend.

b4392e2210f7ab21500d0c05a77c4bb2.gif

Also, this zap war is just getting started, so you better sleep with one eye open...
spacer.gif

Back