• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF GAME The Return of the Pins That Are Just Wrong Game!

DPF GAME The Return of the Pins That Are Just Wrong Game!
Ummmm, okay.

172d86a8a877fcd6475dd2b6df82a5a7.jpg
If I were to share what I'm thinking, I might have to suspend - or ban - myself!

Daisy on a Disney Cruise. I have so many questions! 2012 PWP.
7a344d2abfd0f8e26a5e9dddc1bbbf0b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
I have the complete set this pin comes from. Each represents a different on board activity/area. I know this one is supposed to be the spa area and Daisy is supposed to be waiting for a massage, and I still think it looks all kinds of wrong!

What on earth is going on here? It looks like Max going to crush Goofy's skull. And while were at it is goofy even wearing any clothes or just red straps?
7b81749cd88f124e8bf9ce54f934e2da.jpg
Have you seen An Extremely Goofy Movie? That’s the Gamma’s X-Games outfit Goofy is sporting. I love this design and will have to track it down in the future

I actually like the movie alot:). But this pin left out Goofy's socks and elbow and kneepads that would have made it easier to know goofy was wearing clothes. And i think max should have been a little less right on top of Goofy's head thats all ;)

I actually like the movie alot:). But this pin left out Goofy's socks and elbow and kneepads that would have made it easier to know goofy was wearing clothes. And i think max should have been a little less right on top of Goofy's head thats all ;)
Both are on there but it’s kinda hard to tell since they made them black. Totally agree that max is a little too close - I do apologize if the earlier statement came off a little harsh. That was not my intention

No worries ;) I just wanted to make sure i didn't upset anyone. I just thought the pin looked a little "Goofy" LOL

I love this pin, but when it first released I couldn't understand why Disney would release a pin of Stitch eating Mochi.

(After a minute I figured out what is really going on, but the original impression never really left me.)
883d5a254209e195dcd58d16eda4d79b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Back