• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! The Tide Turned and Washed Me Over

ZAPPED! The Tide Turned and Washed Me Over

chroll

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
so my husband calls me to let me know the mailman came and dropped off a bundle of LBEs for me. Ive had a ton of trades lately, so that was no surprise. I ask him to read me the senders names so I will know which pins have arrived, cause Lawd knows Im not patient enough to wait until I get home. he reads a few, and I know instantly which trades they are, then he comes to a name that I am not expecting, but I do recognize.... a certain Mrs. DocFish... and just like that, ZAP ZAP, I'm hit with two awesome pins. (which I think makes me the first hit with the turning of the tide)

Pin 91836: Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives - the
Reagan Library - Storybook Snow White

Pin 80283: WDI - Lamppost Series #1 - (Winnie the Pooh
& Brer Bear )

:nono:
David, you are too kind, but I joined the Zap War to try to repay all your kindness, not to be hit with more of it! ZagFish, just wait!!!

Thank you so much, I love these book pins and we are off to a nice start for our Splash Mountain collection.

You are the first of many!!! Both Alex and I know why people joined sides and we are truly honored by the love everybody has shown. Now it is our turn to give back to so many of you amazing people!!! This zap war was two full months of amazing zaps going both ways. Time to get busy spreading the love!!!

And just like that, the zaps begin!!

Agreed! We know that you all wanted to reach out and say thank you via supporting our zap war, but we too want to do the same towards all of you!! I hope you liked your little zap! And thank you so much for being a selfless participant in our little war!