• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! The Wonderful Wally's Surprise to Tara and Me

ZAPPED! The Wonderful Wally's Surprise to Tara and Me

fireheadfred

RedBaron &Girl with magic hair
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
WOW!!!!!!!! what a day!!!!!

My friend Tara saw on the Tokyo website that there was perry the platypus earrings.... i knew just the fellow to trade with. so i sent him a PM and ask if he could help her and we could work out a trade, the always lovely Wally agreed. however when he went in they didn't have any in stock and he felt so bad he bought tara some stickers as a present

but today came a package......at first i thought it was the DSUK order as it has the most beautiful Gold mickey sticker on
but it said Japan

and then i saw Wally's name and the Japan stickers

i hurried open the package and within was a wonderful surprise

Tara not only got stickers! but the cutest Perry tin:
tumblr_mqdzqvsWmh1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

i sent her a picture and Wally: She loves you, thank you very very much

but then... A MAP?!?! OOOOOOOOOO i love seeing the parks and how each one is different

and then... OMG BUTTONS?!?! TANGLED BUTTONS?!?!?!
tumblr_mqdzj2J2H51qh60jvo1_500.jpg

i know how hard these buttons are, wally told me that theres only one or two in a box of 1000 :O

Thank you wally!!!! thank you so so so so so so so much, from both of us!

WE LOVE YOU!

You are very welcome. Glad they arrived safe. Those of you waiting for zaps from my celebration auction,please be patient. I haven't forgot. I'm just trying to personalize each one.

yep those Tangled buttons are a bugger to get, but now the staff saves them for me when they restock when there is one...which isn't every time. I went in so many times asking for them that I guess they felt sorry for me lol

OMG, I have a wonderful friend who would absolutely love the Perry tin. So cute. Congrats on the buttons. Those are really adorable as well.

Back