• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Theme pin sale! I have a lot of pins to sale! Changing constantly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theme pin sale! I have a lot of pins to sale! Changing constantly!

Blacksmoke

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
UPDATED 4/25/11! Hello, I have a lot of pins to sale so I thought it would be fun to do it by themes! Current - $4.00 & $5.00, $6.00, $7.00, DLRP, Easter and Flower & Garden. It will be changing all the time so keep looking!

Please check my references on Pinpics as I have been collecting and trading for a long time. Thanks and message me with any questions or if there is something you are looking for that is not listed. My Pinpic ID is the same as on here - Blacksmoke (the color of my cat!) :wavey:

Shipping will be $2.50 for the first pins and .25 for additional pins. Large pins will be extra. Plus Paypal fees if paid through Paypal which is .30 plus around 3%.

$4.00 pins

MOC MOC

$5.00 pins

MOC MOC Build a Pin with a castle
& candy cane built on

MOC MOC MOC MOC MOC MOC MOC MOC MOC MOC MOC MOC MOC MOC MOC

$6.00

MOC MOC MOC
$7.00

MOC
$10.00
MOC

$13.00

DLRP
$15 MOC $12 MOC $9 MOC $12 MOC

EASTER

$18 $8 $13 $10 $15 $60

FLOWER AND GARDEN

$80 SET of 4 OR $20 $20 $27 $28 $26 $32 $13

$1 3 buttons for $3

Last edited:
I'm interested in:

Pin 34341: DLRP - Jessie in a Horseshoe (Denim / 3D)
Pin 31022: WDW - Lilo and Stitch Hug
Pin 43142: Ariel - Fins to Feet (Spinner)

Hello Everyone, All pins have been mailed.

There is going to be a delay in adding new ones as my hard drive failed and I have it in being looked at to see if they can recover any of the data before putting in a new one.

Hope everyone had a great Easter!

Thanks again for all your purchases and glad I could help some of you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back