• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! This is the way . . . Adventure is out there!

ZAPPED! This is the way . . . Adventure is out there!

GroguFan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Sis and I were so excited to earlier this month to receive a very cheery package covered in beautiful UP images. @mybabykelly had sent us a surprise birthday package!

20210701114728-9a5e0210-xx.jpg

20210701114736-3ab8ec0c-xx.jpg

It took some real self control, but we waited until our birthday this week to open it! What a thoughtful and lovely package. Everything was so special and obviously picked just for us.

20210701114325-90aeff34-xx.jpg

The lanyards/card holders are SO cool! And they were the perfect themes -- one Baby Yoda and one UP. We don't have anything like those, so they will come in handy.
The bandanas are really amazing, and Kevin is even featured in a BIG way. Cool!
There were three pins in there, though only two are pictured above. There's a Grogu (doing the Force Push from his pram) pin for me, and a really cool pin-on-pin UP one for Sis. The third was a little "Protect, Attack, Snack" pin from Loungefly that couldn't have been better. I just got a matching one in my Christmas in July package, and we'd been wanting tiny Baby Yoda pins to put on our baseball caps for ages, but all the pins we have are a bit big. Well, this one is the perfect size, and we needed a matched pair (of course). We wore them to go piano shopping, so by the time of the photo above, the pin was already on the hat!

The Frozen ornament made Elizabeth gasp, and it's definitely going somewhere special and worthy of its beauty.

And we totally couldn't believe it, but the little Frozen mystery figures turned out to be Olaf and Ryder -- and those were the two that we were missing to have the WHOLE set!!!! Wow!

So, a big "thank you" to @mybabykelly for making such a bright spot on our birthday. We really felt special to receive such a lovely package with so much thought.

Yayyyy so glad y’all received it and I hope it made your birthdays that much better. Y’all are really the wonder twins and deserve all the happiness in the world. Thanks for spreading so much cheer year round and I hope your day was as special as you both!

Sis and I were so excited to earlier this month to receive a very cheery package covered in beautiful UP images. @mybabykelly had sent us a surprise birthday package!

20210701114728-9a5e0210-xx.jpg

20210701114736-3ab8ec0c-xx.jpg

It took some real self control, but we waited until our birthday this week to open it! What a thoughtful and lovely package. Everything was so special and obviously picked just for us.

20210701114325-90aeff34-xx.jpg

The lanyards/card holders are SO cool! And they were the perfect themes -- one Baby Yoda and one UP. We don't have anything like those, so they will come in handy.
The bandanas are really amazing, and Kevin is even featured in a BIG way. Cool!
There were three pins in there, though only two are pictured above. There's a Grogu (doing the Force Push from his pram) pin for me, and a really cool pin-on-pin UP one for Sis. The third was a little "Protect, Attack, Snack" pin from Loungefly that couldn't have been better. I just got a matching one in my Christmas in July package, and we'd been wanting tiny Baby Yoda pins to put on our baseball caps for ages, but all the pins we have are a bit big. Well, this one is the perfect size, and we needed a matched pair (of course). We wore them to go piano shopping, so by the time of the photo above, the pin was already on the hat!

The Frozen ornament made Elizabeth gasp, and it's definitely going somewhere special and worthy of its beauty.

And we totally couldn't believe it, but the little Frozen mystery figures turned out to be Olaf and Ryder -- and those were the two that we were missing to have the WHOLE set!!!! Wow!

So, a big "thank you" to @mybabykelly for making such a bright spot on our birthday. We really felt special to receive such a lovely package with so much thought.
Oh MY GOSH.... :tigger: Super-Duper Tiggerific!

Congrats to you both and a Very Belated Happy Birthday.

Back