• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: This pin needs a new home...is it your home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: This pin needs a new home...is it your home?
LOL! The pool cue moves back and forth. It is on the card and there is a second small HTH logo pin that goes with it. :)

After much deliberation and talking it over with the other half, there has been a change in the leader board...

1. bryanag135
2. docfish2u
3. nuwintrader5654

I really like those four pins and the addition of the Stitch HTH pin just threw me for a loop! :)

I will start with these from your wants list:
pin26504th72
Pin 26504: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch in Space Pod
on original card
not on original card
on original card and with box
not on original card or box

Okay so my turn to up the ante. Here is a pin that also has movement and Alice and the Cheshire Cat

There is one hour and 17 minutes left in the auction today. Any final bids? :) No changes in the leader board. I will be able to post a winner around 1:30pm EDT today. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back