• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! This teared me up

ZAPPED! This teared me up

mickeymousje

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
378   0   1
Today I received this beautifull piece of art from Laney (Aquata) of Rapunzel with a magic golden flower. She put the song on the drawing and on the back she wrote I can wear the magic golden flower (necklace) to remember I have lots of friends who care about me and are there for me. This really means so much to me, I will wear the magic flower and I am sure it will give me lots of strength. Thanks Laney my friend, you're a sweetheart!

20140214_125018_zpsdyayan1q.jpg

That is so beautiful, and a wonderful reminder of everyone wishing you well and a speedy recovery. Absolutely sweet of Aquata, and thank you for sharing Rachel- thinking about you lots and hope all the kind words, thoughts and encouragement help you in all you are going through!! :hug:

I really really love this gift. Congratulations to you Rachel...How thoughtful of Laney to think of you in these hard times....You are so strong, and things will get better! <3 :hug:

What a perfect gift! Very thoughtful and heartfelt!! Laney has sent you something that expresses what so many of us feel for you Rachel!! Wishing you lots and lots of good health, happiness and great joy!!!

Very, very sweet Laney! Your thoughtfulness is inspiring!!

What a PERFECT zap! You are cherished by this site and Laney expressed that perfectly! Congratulations to you and know that many of our thoughts are prayers are with you during this trying time in your life! God bless you!

Back