• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! This week just keeps getting better!!!

ZAPPED! This week just keeps getting better!!!

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
I received a wonderful package from Darlene today in it were my pins from her great pin game, but also inside it was a wonderful piece of art she drew just for me. Well I decided I needed to share her talent with everybody!!!

Thank you so much for sending me this!!! I love it and the fact you did it for me makes it even more special!!!

I am quite the novice in comparison to several people on here but I am glad you like it David. That is what matters most to me. You have truly entered into an elite group of 4. I seldom draw anymore and truly was just a doodler, never trained but I try.

Well my doodler friend, you are 1000% better then I ever could be. I am honored!!!

Wow, Congrats Sir David, that is a beautiful piece of artwork, I love that scene. I envy artistic people, I have trouble drawing a straight line with a ruler lol. Great job Darlene!