• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! This ZAP was a bit fishy...

ZAPPED! This ZAP was a bit fishy...

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
351   0   0
This ZAP thanks is quite a bit overdue, but back when the Sword in the Stone park packs were released, I was trying to complete the set. After some trades all I had left to find was the fish transformation pin. @LittleBird messaged me saying if I didn't mind a flawed pin I was welcome to hers. Well, it turns out it wasn't flawed after all (just a bit of extra glaze that came off after poking at it) but she zapped it to me anyway. On top of the pin, she also zapped me several Wreck-it Ralph postcards with concept art of my boo and his boo, Felix and Calhoun!

Thank you very much, LittleBird!

One of the best parts of packages from Kim are those amazing bird postcards.... I have a menagerie of them on my fridge. XD

Congrats on the zap!

Wuuuttttt I have never been blessed with a bird card from Kim. Scam!!!!

Congrats on the zap, Tessa, and yay for completing the set!