• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! This zap was incredible!

ZAPPED! This zap was incredible!

Purplemandms

Like the candy!
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I'm about 24 hours late on this (I totally crashed and slept for 12 hours after my exciting day yesterday, so really only 12 hours late), but I met up with @TinyTink yesterday when they came to 'ol Rainesville, and Felice (@TinyTink) being the incredible human she is, had a small (and SO adorable, look how cute the unicorn is!!!!) bag of treats for me!

98c81cb653b9f6a9f68621fbca4bd2e5.jpg

Disney themed card? Check.
Happy binder clips to bring a little bit of joy to the boringness of paperwork? Check.
Some INCREDIBLE band-aids? (Very appropriate under the circumstances, plus they're LATEX FREE!!!!!!!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD! I needed to stock up on bandaids and can never find cute latex free ones.) Check!

But my favorite part has got to be the card - I'm just so happy seeing that someone is utilizing something I made!! It's a wonderful feeling. Plus Felice and her daughter put up with my kinda-annoying enthusiasm for the University after a long day of traveling. :')

Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness Felice! Welcome to the Gator Nation!

Back