• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Thomas Kinkade Pinocchio canvas print

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas Kinkade Pinocchio canvas print

Roknboker

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   1
Hey guys,

We were given this as a gift last year, but have never displayed it. It is the small Thomas Kinkade Pinocchio canvas print. They sell this in the parks, and online I believe. We are selling it because we do not collect this type of art work.

Retail is $150. Asking $100 shipped for it.

Measurements are 14" x 14"

This is the wrong sub forum for this! :) Try posting in the "other Disney collectibles" marketplace forum. Hope this helps. Also are these $150 at the parks? That much of a markup? o_O I thought the markup on the dolls was annoying.

This is the wrong sub forum for this! :) Try posting in the "other Disney collectibles" marketplace forum. Hope this helps. Also are these $150 at the parks? That much of a markup? o_O I thought the markup on the dolls was annoying.

Thanks, but it IS posted in the "other disney collectibles forum."

And yes, they are $150 in the parks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back