• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! TiggerMickey zapped me!

ZAPPED! TiggerMickey zapped me!

Matty

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hey everyone. I was had a super **** day at work and a pretty tough week all together. Today I got home and in my mailbox there was something other than the thousands of bills I get

What was it you ask? Well just about the cutest damn Yoda pin I have ever seen.

Let me tell you the wrapping job on it was amazing (I took me at least 10 min to get it open haha)

I wanna give a huge thank you and high five to TiggerMickey for zapping me. I am very new to the forum but already feel like I am making good friends and can't wait to become more of the family.

Thanks again!!!!
7bf53f9f660fc3b2507881f6bfed9472.jpg
c76ea64fdb1c4e9e655de2e38d18306e.jpg
98582726a3a8ba538c5a7cbcd83ccd79.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting through Judy's packaging is a task in itself!! I had to do the same when she zapped me when I joined DPF, too. haha That's a really funny Yoda pin! I've never seen it before. Congrats on the zap and welcome again to the forum!

Back