• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: timeer's Game Time! All Payments In! RESULTS POSTED!

Ok, to hopefully get a few more spots in before Wednesday night, if at least three more spots sell by Wednesday at 11:59 pm PST, I will add one additional Grand Prize winner (so three winners can pick from the Grand Prize pot) and I will add in a few additional consolation prizes to bring that up to 8.

Ok, to hopefully get a few more spots in before Wednesday night, if at least three more spots sell by Wednesday at 11:59 pm PST, I will add one additional Grand Prize winner (so three winners can pick from the Grand Prize pot) and I will add in a few additional consolation prizes to bring that up to 8.
~2.5 hours left... 3 spots... so close...

So....I've thought it over, and while it would have been nice for a few more spots to sell, we are very close and I do appreciate all who signed up already. So I've decided to run it anyway, though it won't include the third grand prize or extra consolation prizes. (Unless of course, the three spots fill up in the next few hours, in which case I will honor that offer.)

I will be sending invoices out tomorrow for all who have entered.

I’ll take one more! Hit me with 19 :)
Thank you very much, added!

And with that, signups for the game are closed! We didn't quite hit the target for a third grand prize and more consolation prizes, but everyone has a slightly better chance at the lots they want (and even the last person has their choice between 8 lots!)

I'll start sending out invoices; once the slots are all paid for I will ask @starry_solo to run the randomizers for pick order and for the two grand prizes. (First and second place on that roll will win the prizes, with the first person having first pick of the lot.)

Also, if any of the game entrants has feedback on the rest of the spots being taken please let me know (you can pm me if you’d like to remain anonymous).

If Spr is added, I’ll go ahead and add the third grand prize and bump the consolation prizes to 10 (must likely all Tokyo game pins, I just have to confirm I have five extras when I get home from work).

I double checked the rules, and they say this:

"Q2: What happens if someone doesn't pay for their spot?
A:
The game runner has the option of selling the spot to the first person who calls dibs (in the game thread) OR keeping that spot open. The game runner shall post in the thread that the spot is open before anyone can call dibs (no early "dibs" allowed).

In either event, the randomizer will run with that spot still there.

If marked as unpaid, once the randomizer is run, NO ONE can pay for the spot after the randomizer is run and that spot is skipped when choosing prizes."

Since the spots were technically closed at the time, I cannot give them directly to @Spr175psu since I believe that would count as "early dibs" and I need to open them to everyone. I will give until 8pm PST this evening for game entrants to submit feedback if they want; at that time or shortly after, if it's good to go I will post the open spots in this thread for anyone to call dibs.

The final payments have come in, so we are ready for rolls!

@starry_solo ready to roll for the game list and the grand prizes!

Speaking of, here are the five extra consolation prizes.

305639886-386819426960681-4267528892466965847-n.jpg

Back