• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Tink Pin Error?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tink Pin Error?

socal

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,
I am new to the site. I had a question on error pins. I had two Tink pins (Illusion Series Tinker Bell Pin) and I noticed on one of the pins that the flowers were all red on one and on the other one of the flowers is blue the same as the background. Is this common that there would be slight variations of the same pin? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Pin 68722

I think there are some error pins every now and then, but I really am not an expert. I have the same pin and mine is red flowers.

Last edited:
picture

Sorry, it took me awhile to figure out how to download the picture and it is pin #68722

Attachments

• IMG_2034.jpg
    IMG_2034.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 104
Color errors like that are fairly common. For example, a lot of the Alice in Wonderland piece of movie history pins have a color error where Alice's neck is blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back