• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Tinker Bell Doll & 70999: Disneystore.com Summer Fun Series Tinker Bell *Ends TODAY*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Tinker Bell Doll & 70999: Disneystore.com Summer Fun Series Tinker Bell *Ends TODAY*
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Hi everyone :) This is my first auction so I am excited to see how it will end!!! If it goes well, I may put up harder to find Limited Edition pins up for auction in the future. I also have another auction going on for all you Nightmare Before Christmas fans so please feel free to check that one out as well!!! Below are the rules and everything else you need to know. Thanks!!!

Rules: If you do not know the rules, please see them here - http://disneypinforum.com/announcement.php?f=39&a=23

- No Cash Offers
- No Offers through PMs, must be posted here on thread
- No Reserve

What I am looking for/Collect -

- Pins on My Wants List
- Any nice traders like DA, DSF, DS.com, WDI, etc.
- Alice in Wonderland (Mainly Alice, the Cheshire Cat, & White Rabbit)
- Bambi & Thumper
- Brave
- Disney & Pixar PODMs
- Jessica Rabbit as other characters and Halloween versions
- Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Tinker Bell

***No Hidden Mickeys PLEASE!!!***

Ends: Saturday, June 30th, at 8 PM PST (10 Central & 11 Eastern)

To celebrate Summer and the fun you can have during it, up for auction is Pin 70999: Disneystore.com Summer Fun Series Tinker Bell Pin with a Starfish that has a somewhat Pearly effect to it that is Limited Edition to 250 and is new on it's Original Backing Card and a very cute 10" Walt Disney Buena Vista Exclusive Disney Doll Collection Tinker Bell Doll w/ Wings and a Bag of Glitter that is in Great used Condition. Both items will come from a Smoke-free home. Pictures can be seen below of both items in my possession -

The auction ends on Saturday, June 30th, at 8 PM PST (10 Central & 11 Eastern)

Good Luck & Happy Bidding!!!

Last edited:
Okay so let's bid these:
pin82740th72
Pin 82740: Pin Trading Stamp Collection - Castle - Tinker Bell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back