• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Tinker Bell dressed as Mary Poppins and others Disneystore.com pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tinker Bell dressed as Mary Poppins and others Disneystore.com pin

dizneydogs

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
For those who remember a few years back the Tinker Bell dressed as Mary Poppins Halloween pin that we all knew about but was never released online(not my pin just a picture I found) looks like there were a couple of others. Don't know how this person got them anybody have any info??? maybe released at a pin event???

9f7033273125660af3a60532930f62a9.jpg

94f7cef3ee366ba94cfac7ed9ea944df.jpg

112a05ee1bc4639181a9b9fa4f39447b.jpg

Last edited:
We were just talking about these at the New Jersey event, LOL. There is one as Lilo I believe as well

There's a thread about it here! http://disneypinforum.com/showthrea...nt-WHERE-DID-THIS-PIN-COME-FROM-It-s-gorgeous

They're pretty gosh darn rare. I mean the Tinks dressed as are rare to begin with, but these are SUPER rare.
(They're automatic grails for me, but I know that they're so hard to find that I'm not going to even bother right now. Once I take care of the pins I'm looking at now, I hope to try to collect them some day. That day is very far away, but I have patience. :coffee:)

Last edited:
Why Disney didn't release awesome pins like these?? this is out of my understanding lol anyway thank you for info, Tink as Mary looks really great :)

I got one of the few Lilos.

From what I understand from the seller, he won a storage locker auction, and a ton of PP and AP pins were inside, including these prototypes. So maybe a ds.com worker's stockpile? Who knows.

It's a damn shame Disney didn't release them, they're gorgeous.

They did release some of these ... I have the Tinker Bell as Alice pin (PP #66024); she is LE 300 and was released in October 2008! DS also released the Snow White, Jessica, Belle, Cindy, Minnie, Wendy ... and I think Maleficent. Some of these were released in 2009. If you check PinPics.com you can see more information about these AND the other Tink characters. I couldn't find the Tinker Bell Maleficent pin on PinPics other than the AP version but I'm reasonably sure she was released too. DisneyShopping.com used to make some very cool pins!! :cry:

They did release some of these ... I have the Tinker Bell as Alice pin (PP #66024); she is LE 300 and was released in October 2008! DS also released the Snow White, Jessica, Belle, Cindy, Minnie, Wendy ... and I think Maleficent. Some of these were released in 2009. If you check PinPics.com you can see more information about these AND the other Tink characters. I couldn't find the Tinker Bell Maleficent pin on PinPics other than the AP version but I'm reasonably sure she was released too. DisneyShopping.com used to make some very cool pins!! :cry:

No, the ones the OP was talking about never got released- only the previous years you mentioned. Tinker Bell as Maleficent, Mary Poppins, Lilo, Queen of Hearts, and Aurora were never released. Some of us were around and eagerly waited for them, so we know! :) The photographer just caught some of her older collection with the AP/PP pins in the photos- they weren't talking about them not being released.

We're still not sure why, since they were in the Dizpins "Upcoming" forum back in the day, which means pin detectives tracked down the hidden URLs. Which means Disney was all but ready to release them.

But that was around the time ds.com stopped carrying pins weekly. So that particular batch just...went away. We might get a surprise release someday...who knows! It's happened before with "lost" Disney Auctions pins.

Last edited:
So I thought I would open this thread up as I am looking for the Tinker Bell as Mary Poppins....any leads would be appreciated. I already know two people that have Tinker Bell as Lilo, but in case anyone has Mary Poppins....

250px-LMADlogo2011.jpg

They are all gorgeous. Since I collect characters as other characters and Alice in wonderland, I need these for two of my collections! I have Tink as Minnie but that’s it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back