• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FOR SALE TMMR Disney After Dark Pin Pickups - Status... Invoices Sent

FOR SALE TMMR Disney After Dark Pin Pickups - Status... Invoices Sent
@Buglet since I didn’t get enough of the castle pins to cover you, you might want to grab some here if still interested.

Do you know what the castle mystery pins are? I might be interested if there's a Simba/Scar in there, but I don't want the others (and wouldn't be interested in a random box)
I am only offering random boxes. I do not know and cannot guarantee the content. There are 2 1 pins in the box and I will not be purchasing any (meaning these will be removed from my RSP by Thursday if not caimed and paid for), so there is no chance I will know what is in these if they are not purchased by someone in my pick up thread. I am willing to try to trade for what you want during the event, but I will not guarantee getting you Simba.

I would offer further advice, but I do not want to bias your decision. Above is what I am able to offer.

Last edited:
Fair enough. I'll pass on those then! Thanks for the help