• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: To many complicated auctions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: To many complicated auctions

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Insane double auctioneer bid wars got you pull out your hair?

To many rules to some of these other auctions that just make you wanna go cry in a corner?

Well, My Psychotically Simple Auction has returned to ease your pain!

The rules are simple.
  1. Obey DPF auction house rules.
  2. Bid pins.
  3. Repost your entire bid if you choose to add or change.
  4. Do not bid for other peoples.

Here is the pin::

Click pic for pinpics info.

Pinticulars to note:

• LE1000
  • T/W is 22/33
  • I do not have the card.

My wants list is caddywhompis, wonky, and flitterwigged right now. Bid what you feel is FAIR.

Auction ends Sunday September 30th
At 11:59pm as usual.

Standard DPF auction rules apply. The only way this auction will end baddly is if the end of the world occurs before the auction end date. However since auctioneer believe that B.S. about the end of the world in December, that won't be likely to occur. Generally speaking anyone who bids will be on my "cool dude" list. Anyone found cheating, shill bidding, or casting magical aura's on auctioneer in order to win will be transmogrified and forced to live with bad juju for all of eternity. Do not take anything in this fine print seriously, as the auctioneer who wrote it is insane. Read the fine print at your own risk, bid at your own risk, breathe at your own risk because some scientists think the oxygen is poisonous. Auctioneer is a firm believer is recycling bubblewrap and LBE's, so if you win do not be offended if you recieve a well used LBE and lots of small pieces of wrap to protect your pin. Pin will ship safely, auctioneer has not lost a pin yet to Post office abuse. International bidders, including but not limited to other countrys or other planets always welcome.

I agree. I only read the first page of that one, and it gave a freaking headache.

Boy I can't agree with you more...!!! What were those guys thinking anyway... So before I bid on this simple little auction, have you decided to kill off the cute fluffy tailed bunny collection or are those amazing little four legged creatures with the flowing mane and tail getting sent to the gluehouse???
It makes a big difference on what we are bidding... Curious minds want to know which of our pins to bid and which to well just get rid of... lol...

I will still have some Thumper, and some horses in my collection. Those pins will never come off my wants list, and they will still be highly valued bids. I am just going to be more selective as to which ones go in my keeper book.

I so love Psycho's simple auctions. You either win or you don't - SIMPLE! So to Thank Psycho for putting up a simple auction, I bid:
Pin 15588: The Search For Imagination Pin Event - Imagine (Figment Spinner) Artist Choice

bumpasaurus.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back