• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! To Sponsor A DPF'er (or significant other) for Destination D23 2021 (11/19-21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! To Sponsor A DPF'er (or significant other) for Destination D23 2021 (11/19-21)

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
Good afternoon DPF'ers.

Do you want to attend Destination D23 2021 at Walt Disney World? Do you have someone you would like to take with you, but they don't care about pins? If so, I have a proposition for you!

I am looking to sponsor someone (or their significant other) to attend Destination D23 2021 at WDW and pick up the pins for me. Unfortunately, my vacation to WDW ends a week before the event :( and I don't plan to stay the extra week....we (those of us going on vacation) are actually going to quarantine together when we return from the vacation before heading back to work, just in case....

I would pay for the VIP ticket (likely around $300-ish) and the pins on the RSP list (this is, of course, assuming that it is done similarly to the last Destination D23 2021 in 2018). Obviously, if the VIP ticket is more $ (I'm trying to research how much it was in 2018), then perhaps a different arrangement can be made.

Send a PM if you are interested (or know someone else interested!)

Details from D23 (there aren't many):

Last edited:
FYI: I was searching for more info on this event and noted this info for 2018:
Gold and Gold Family Members: $215 per person (plus $7 processing fee)
Tickets will go on sale on Thursday, April 12, at 11 a.m. PT. (2 p.m. ET). Please check here for ticketing link.
Mouseketeer VIP Level: $1,300 per person (plus $7 processing fee)
Tickets will go on sale on Thursday, April 12, at 10 a.m. PT. (1 p.m. ET). Please check here for ticketing link.

FYI: I was searching for more info on this event and noted this info for 2018:
Gold and Gold Family Members: $215 per person (plus $7 processing fee)
Tickets will go on sale on Thursday, April 12, at 11 a.m. PT. (2 p.m. ET). Please check here for ticketing link.
Mouseketeer VIP Level: $1,300 per person (plus $7 processing fee)
Tickets will go on sale on Thursday, April 12, at 10 a.m. PT. (1 p.m. ET). Please check here for ticketing link.
Whoa! What the heck do you get for Mouseketeer level? I get that at d23 you get prime seating and such and you need it because people wait hours to get I. To see the best stuff. But I thought this was a smaller thing. Is it that hard to get a seat to the presentations, etc?

Whoa! What the heck do you get for Mouseketeer level? I get that at d23 you get prime seating and such and you need it because people wait hours to get I. To see the best stuff. But I thought this was a smaller thing. Is it that hard to get a seat to the presentations, etc?
Some of the perks from 2018
A limited number of Mouseketeer VIP tickets will be on sale (first come first serve basis). Those guests will also receive an exclusive VIP dinner Friday night, a birthday breakfast on November 18th, the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse lounge during the event weekend, priority seating, early shopping access at Mickey’s of Glendale, early access to the Walt Disney archives, an additional specialty gift and a dedicated VIP Destination D check in location. There will also be a limited number of rooms and park tickets available to Destination D guests.

That's exactly what I thought too! Maybe the Mouseketeer level is guaranteed the items in the RSP and the other is not?

Technically the D23 events, when at WDW, are not really a "pin related" event. The pins, if any, are at the MOG pop-up store and this is a hit or miss experience. If you go back into the archives you may remember the MOG store WDW event that had many LE pins that were picked clean by the time "regular" D23 folks got into the store. Big shots, CM's (both DLR & WDW), and Imagineers got a day early access and took everything but the paint on the walls.

So RSP's, used in in the sense of the pin event, MIGHT not even be a factor at the D23 event in November.

Last edited:
FYI - Also in the past, the VIP ticketholders were given a night at Fantasmic, an evening safari ride and a dessert fireworks party at Epcot. But I would be surprised, no shocked, if they offer rides on the new Ratatouille ride, a walk through of Guardians of the Galaxy ride, the new Tron ride, the new Space restaurant or the new Starcruiser hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back