• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Today has been a GRAND day for me ^_^

ZAPPED! Today has been a GRAND day for me ^_^

Mali87

The Girl with the Ariel Tattoo
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
So first I managed to get my hands on the DSF Valentines boxed chocolates set after all! Woohoo! It only took me a 20 hour campout :facepalm: but that's ok I did it, I got the pins, AND I'm going to get some marvelous trades for my extra set with chipdale123 and Fries440, Woohoo!!!!!

After I got my pins, Echo did an IP zap and dropped this pin into my hand when I saw her:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!<-------- That was pretty much me when she gave it to me haha. Thanks Echo!!! Ur such a sweetie pie! ::big huggles::

And that's not all... after I got done w/ DSF I went to my P.O. box bc I was waiting for a pin from a UK trader ClaudWin (She found me here on DPF today; the trade was thru pin pics). I got this pin in the trade for my collection (which I am uber stoked about bc I LOVE WiR) :

And there's STILL more... I noticed I had received 2 additional packages in my P.O. Box that I wasn't expecting :0 The first one was from Rasputin, and he zapped me this little cutie:

And I was also zapped by Jodi (jsutherin1)!! This was through Goofy Moe's Superbowl Pool, very awesome!! She zapped me a very cool item, which was the Vintage ticket book memo pad! It basically is a replica book of the A,B, C, D, and E tickets from the old Disney days but in the form of a memo pad book! She had used one of the papers during a trade we had done from before to write me a note in my package and I had commented on how neat it was. And she zaps me with one!! Such a thoughtful gift!! :D

And this pin was also in the package:

Thank u sooooooooooo much Claudia, Joey, Eric, Echo, Jodi and Darris!! U guys rock!! :hug::hug: So yes today has been a GRAND day for me!!!

:hsd:<--------- this is me doing the happy pin dance ^.^ lol

I am very honored, humbled and appreciative of the thoughtfulness and kindness of members here on DPF... Y'all are awesome!!! :3

Sorry about not posting pics... I swear that is the next thing for me on my to do list is to learn how to post my pics on DPF (I know several ppl have posted tutorials here on how to do this) ^_^;; lol

Last edited:
Wow that is a very grand day...I'm very humbled to have been a small part of it :) I must commend you on camping out for that long and I hope you get 1,000 great pins for your efforts. Congrats on a great day....even though you really had to work for it!

Aw, congrats Melissa! I'm so happy that you were able to get those V-day pins and the other zaps are just amazing :) Wonderful zaps from wonderful people :)

Congratulations! I love the Peter Pan pin. :)

Thank u me too! I actually spotted it in Echo's trade book at the PTE last week, but didn't trade for it bc I was so low on traders :facepalm: So I was very surprised when she dropped it in my hand this morning! Peter Pan is in my top 5 Disney movies :3

Oh cool... I'm glad you got yourself a set of those DSF pins!!!!
See? It all worked out in the end AND you kinda got some sleep that first night. :D

Yes I didn't think I would but I did!!! I'm glad it was only a 20 hr wait instead of 30+.... I was going nuts by the end around 5pm on friday evening haha

And yes I did get sleep that first night.... but not much bc of the rude awakening of the horrible news from my dear friend Aquata of the madness of the release starting that we didn't expect to happen. The shock aftermath was for a good few hours. And luckily I was smart and slept all Thursday afternoon to be prepared to go that night lol

Last edited:
Hi Melissa,
I'm so glad the Wreck it Ralph pin got to you safely! Congratulations on the other pins too! Hope we can trade again sometime :)
Claudia

Back