• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Too Many Traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! What puzzle piece pins do you have and are you looking for any?
I know that I still need the Prince Ali chaser for Aladdin and the Maximus piece from Tangled.
cec5ab50804a7c671c7240b18a153f2c.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Hi there,
We have two of your wants
Pin# 99795
Characters & Cameras Mystery Collection - Vanellope
Pin# 94219
Character Connection Mystery Collection - Sorcerer Mickey ON

We were mostly interested in
Pin# 113657
Lady and the Tramp Two Piece Heart
Pin# 16343
Magical Musical Moments - Perfect Isn't Easy (Dangle)
Pin# 21874
DLR - Mother's Day 2003 (Lady & Pups) 3D

Please let me know if any of these would work for you. :)

Hi there,
We have two of your wants
Pin# 99795
Characters & Cameras Mystery Collection - Vanellope
Pin# 94219
Character Connection Mystery Collection - Sorcerer Mickey ON

We were mostly interested in
Pin# 113657
Lady and the Tramp Two Piece Heart
Pin# 16343
Magical Musical Moments - Perfect Isn't Easy (Dangle)
Pin# 21874
DLR - Mother's Day 2003 (Lady & Pups) 3D

Please let me know if any of these would work for you. :)

This sounds wonderful! Sending you a PM!

I still have to connect with you about our matches. But life. We're supposed to buying a car today, but found out Sunday we have ants in the kitchen, yesterday we found out our 16 year old car is still Titled in Arizona (we've lived in CO for 11). Exterminator is coming at 2, Dealership is willing to work with us, that's at 4, but stress. Then Aug 1 we have a Weird Al concert and then I leave for DL on Aug 6. So when I will be able to send you a list...Maybe this week, maybe in August, lol.

I still have to connect with you about our matches. But life. We're supposed to buying a car today, but found out Sunday we have ants in the kitchen, yesterday we found out our 16 year old car is still Titled in Arizona (we've lived in CO for 11). Exterminator is coming at 2, Dealership is willing to work with us, that's at 4, but stress. Then Aug 1 we have a Weird Al concert and then I leave for DL on Aug 6. So when I will be able to send you a list...Maybe this week, maybe in August, lol.

I kind of wanted to "like" the comment, but I'm sorry to hear about the ants and the car issue. But yay on the Weird Al concert and the trip to DL! Both sound amazing!

And 'a'ole pilikia (hakuna matata). I think I pulled the pins you mentioned. And if you decide you don't want them, no problem on that either. I'm pretty easy going about it.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Yeah alot of people have had the same problem. I just clear my history and keep trying. Sooner or later it lets me in. I'll PM you what was on your list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back