• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Total Rookie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Total Rookie

ALR_Dad

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a total rookie to the forum and not a terribly experienced trader, but my son and I just had a great experience trading at DLR with all the private traders. iamdisneydan and jessica (don't know her DPF ID) were awesome.

We managed to complete the entire alphabet in 2 1/2 days which thrilled my son. He is ready to go back as soon as possible!

Eric

Hi there! We were all total rookies at one point! You're at the right place if you want to learn more.

Welcome to the DPF!!

Aloha Eric and Welcome! :wavey:

I'm so glad that you had a wonderful pin trading experience and were able to complete the alphabet series - congratulations! :)

Don't worry about being, as you put it, 'total rookies'; we all were newbies at one point (both to the forum and to pin trading. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them; someone (or several someones) will be more than happy to answer them for you. :)

Hello, Eric and welcome aboard! :lgm:

Glad you had a great time trading at the park. It really is a fun and exciting hobby. Glad you found DPF! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back