• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO Trade for a few Loungefly pins?

ISO Trade for a few Loungefly pins?

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
So there is no way to get the Loungefly pins here in Sweden. I havent found one shop that ships here :(

Now there are a few pins that I just really want so bad so I thought I should ask if anyone here have extra or would be willing to get some and trade with me?

If not trade then I would be willing to look for someone who could help me buy them and ship here as well but I would really prefer to trade first.

These are the pins I need. The Steamboat Wille pin on top of the wants list.

Disney Steamboat Willie Collector Box Moving Enamel Pin
WDPN2424_SteamboatWillieLimited_BoxFront_1000x.jpg

This is sold out on their page but if anyone have one for trade:

Cinderella-Castle-Limited-Edition-Loungefly-Pin.jpeg

This might be a bit different but would also totally look at a trade for this tshirt. It comes with a pin that I just love. And of course I love the shirt as well. Would look so good together with a skirt Im in the process of making. Would need it in Size L. They seams to be super small in sizes.

Disney Stitch Shoppe Cinderella Embroidered

WDSSSH0011_CinderellaTop_OnModel_1000x.jpg
Cinderella_1_01ff4057-380d-437d-8817-1fb3c7d78dc3_1000x.jpg

My pinpics is mostly up to date with my traders.

My name there is the same as here Snoffsan

I do have some traders that is not on pinpics as well (mostly older European traders, including some that was only released in Sweden back in the day) so if you rather want photos, let me know what charachter/movie/theme you are looking for and I can send you photos of my traders.

Also have many of the newest Cursive Cuties pins, they are not on pinpics yet.

Last edited:
Would also be super willing to look at trades for pin books. Im in desperate need of more books to kepp my traders in. Prefer Kraken from Kraken Trade or Pinfolio from Go pin pro but would be willing to look at what ever you have.

Did you see the new Minnie Loungefly coming out?

Nope, now I need to add that to my needs list as well! o_O Really sucks thatits so hard to get these here. We do have afew online shops that sell some of the bags, but the pins never make it here, nor does those amazingly cute clothes and pins from Loungeflys Stitch Shoppe :(

I have 2 coming. I can let you know once it gets here.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Are you looking for anything special in a trade? Look though my traders on pinpics or let me know what you look for and I can take photos of what I have of that charachter/theme/movie.

I just absolutely adore that pin. Its big, it moves, its black and white and had Minnie on it!

I'm a big Mickey fan.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I have lots of Mickey pins. And many are old European ones. I will take photos of what I have and send to you. A lot of them are not added to my pinpics account. Late here now but will take photos tomorrow and send.

Back