• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Trade zapped by the kind and lovely Jessatattoo

ZAPPED! Trade zapped by the kind and lovely Jessatattoo

Cjvandever

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I collect the Paris PTN pins and they are such awesome pins. The only downside is they are hard to trade for because they can be HTF and pricey. So, I was incredibly excited when Jessatattoo agreed to trade with me for the new Prince John and Nana pins. Well, imagine my surprise when I opened the LBE to also find a very sweet zap! Thank you very much, Jessa! I love the pin. I hope everything is going to be OK with your family emergency!

image_zps5cf28867.jpg

That is such a cute pin!!! Congratulations on the sweet and well deserved zap!! :hsd: And way to go Jessa- hope all is well with your family!!

Back