• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Trader clear out

SOLD! Trader clear out
I'll close out my order with the other Daisy Witch game pin, please (the one with her and the purple jack-o-lantern, in the same photo as the boxed Mickey 90th jumbo).

I am interested in these:

Marie ACME Cut Out $20
Marie ACME Gold Frame $15
Alien Incredible $5
Alien Merida $5
Alien Normal $5
Alien Forky $5
Gold Princess Circles $40 each = Belle only

Yeah, I think that's it.
$95 - 15% off, thanks! :D

mT9GVJJ.png

I picked these up as a surprise to randomly give people who bought from my sale.

@cyke23 gets a sorcerer for starting the magic and making the first purchase
@starry_solo gets an Olaf for cooling us off and making the final purchase.

The top three purchasers will get Sorcerers and I will randomly for the remaining two from everyone who pays by this time (9:15 PST PM) tomorrow.

All invoices have been sent. I will be shipping Tuesday and Wednesday. Just a head's up, please feel free to check my math as my kids had a rough night and I got super broken sleep. I'm sorry of something is off.

I will be extending the drawing until 10:00 AM PST tomorrow to give everyone 24 hours to pay in the sake of being fair.
My work is taking me close to a Disney outlet today so I will stop in the see if they have any other cuties I can add in as thank you.

All pins are packaged up and ready to go out. I got locked out of my paypal account today due to some shenanigans from an IG buyer but have a friend who works there and they connected me with someone who can help me get it unlocked tomorrow morning hopefully. I should hopefully be able to get all shipping printed tomorrow afternoon after work and get everything dropped off by 5.

Back