• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Trading auction! LILO and stitch, snow white, EXTENEDED!

Auction Ended: Trading auction! LILO and stitch, snow white, EXTENEDED!

johnny58

Welcome to the Grid
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
pin33110th200

Pin: 33110

This is my first auction and I just wanted to see how this goes before I started doing bigger pin. the rules are as followed:

1. All bid must to be offered on this thread, and all PM's and $ will be ignored!
2. The auction will end at 12:00 Pm on June 14, 2012
3. The winner will be notified shortly after the auction ends, and the pin will be sent out the next day after exchanging addresses.

Pin hints: I am mainly looking for Tron pins (they are in my wants). . . then I will consider PTN pins , Tangled pins (PODM!), Jessica as or costume pins, Stitch invasion pins, and Up pins. I will consider all offers however, and please feel free to offer something!!! :)

Thank you before hand, and Happy Bidding!!!

Last edited:
Back