• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

trading in the parks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
trading in the parks?

CMTeetsa

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is anyone fortunate enough to trade in DLR? Always looking for friends to play hunt the cm's!:wavey:

Lately, I have not been going because i've been busy! When i started out on pin trading, i was there almost on weekly basis, scooping up the latest Hidden Mickeys :)

oh i wish i lived closer to any of the disney parks :( my closest is DLRP and even that its a day of travel they need one in the UK PLEASE!!!

as much as i love going to the trading areas and talking to all the other traders and looking through their pins and making trades, i secretly love walking around the park and looking at all the CM's lanyards, you never know what gems you'll find!

Case in point:

Last weekend my boyfriend and I found on CM lanyards the following (and they're real, not fakes or scrappers):
-Vinylmation Toy Story Buzz, Woody, Hamm and Jessie (completer!!) and a DSF LE300 Tink pin

Love it! =)

Not lately but the past 2 years we had APs so we were there a lot trading. We miss it.....but with no job there's no $$ for trips to DL.

Yeah, I just renewed my AP, but what I did was sign up for the Disney Visa using one of their incentives. I got $100 gift card I could use to renew and all I had to do was sign up for their free credit card and purchase one thing. Worked out well for me. :)

We went last Friday & it was so crowded, all we really did was shop & make a few trades. Most cast members had the same old pins, but as we were leaving the park, my boyfriend had one last trader & we went into Disneyana & found a Remy from Ratatouille I'd been looking for & that made my day, along with getting the maleficent completer in the 1 PWP I bought. :)

it's very rare to find a lanyard on cm that's not full of starter sets. But I can tell thoes of you who do visit dlr, frontier refreshes their lanyards daily. But it's really hit or miss. My bf and I found the completor for bedknobs and broomsticks in dca 2 days ago! :)

We love pin trading. We drive in from Las Vegas just to pin trade and hang with friends. Darlene usually sets up at the "HO" and I do the walking around trading with CMs. We have met so many people and have made some special friendships from pin trading.

Let us know if you guys get a group up, maybe we could drive in for the FUN!! Wished we lived in CA!!

I think our next trip will be in January. I would love to go before then but with Christmas money is a little tight right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back