• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trading is alive folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOOOOW! All DLP ones too! (Except for the cars BT) but great job! Hopefully I'll make a quick visit in April at DL for some awesome pin trading too :D

OMG Mark! Congrats on all those lovely pins!! And sooooo happy to hear that trading is alive and well in Disneyland!! Sure hope it stays that way until I can get back there later this year! Woot! Woot!!

Great pins, did you have to donate a kidney to acquire them? Where exactly is Rancho del Zocalo?

Rancho del Zocalo is a restaurant over by Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and in "Frontier Land" ... it's a nice place to hang out and they have pretty good food too!

Last time I was at the park I wandered over to Rancho del Zocalo, since I heard that's where all the traders migrated to... But I didn't see anyone with pins.

Can you tell me where exactly people go? Do they sit outside, at that table by the entrance, or do they actually go inside the little hallway, to the covered patio next to the food area? (Sorry if I'm describing it wrong - only seen the place once!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back