• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trading trading trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading trading trading

Tabbikat2219

BANNED
Rating - 99.1%
210   2   0
Count down to Millennium Series

OVER 100 of these pins ALL ARE IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING. IM looking to trade for anything on my wants list. Ya never know what I will accept so check it out. If you are in need of one and have one of my wants just send me an email my pinpic Id is Tabbikat2219

Last edited:
Looking to trade off pins from my countdown to millennium series ALL are in the original packaging and in MINT condition. Please feel free to take a look at my wants and trades and make me an offer......

Got some New Stitch and Halloween LE's in Looking to trade

Got in some new stitch pins and my halloween Train set I am looking to make some trades for the LE's on my wants list. Also have Millennium pins still for trade will consider all serious offers :wiggle: also looking for any maleficent pins

Last edited:
Tabitha, DBF collects the Countdown Pins, he's got almost all of them but he's missing a few, these are the numbers he doesn't have.......

Please let me know if you have any of those left, I'm going thru your wants and I have that you have listed there at least. :) I'm still looking for more. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back