• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trash Can Mystery Pin Release Date

Trash Can Mystery Pin Release Date

heyitsames

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello! i have been collecting and trading pins for quite a few years now and recently i saw an upcoming set that caught my eye: the trash can muster pin set based off of disney characters. my boyfriend and i both work at wdw and he is a custodian, and his birthday happens to be coming up. i know he would absolutely love this set, however i’m not too sure when this set is coming out. does anyone think it’s possible this set will be coming out before the end of the month? thank you so much!!

Hi there! I think you mean the one that was previewed at the Disney After Dark event.

It is possible that it's released soon, since there were no dates on the preview board, so it could be anytime between now and the end of next year. However, I am expecting most of the rest of parks releases for the year will be holiday-related (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas), so if I had to guess I'd put it as releasing early next year.

Back