• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trip to SF in the rain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trip to SF in the rain

centavo03

~Aladdin is my boyfriend~
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Yes, its been a really rainy and stormy day in the bay area but we went to SF. We stopped by the Disney Store and they still have the same style of pins. I actually found the chip and Dale in Chinatown one that I had been looking for! Yay! The backs are so pretty, they have the disney store logo. And I also checked out their vinyls, nothing new though.
Thanks
~jessi

Hey Jessi

Thanks for the update on the SF store!!! I was thinking of going over there this weekend, since there is nothing new, I won't waste my time heading out there. I can't wait for them to receive the SF Exclusive Vinyls! LOL.

Yes! I was looking forward to see anything new but alas, nothing. They do have some Urban series 6 9" vinyls. and a animation 9" vinyl that looked like a whale. I also asked how this weeks sale went and the CM told me it was hectic. They sold out of the Maleficent in 5 min, and some guy ended up buying them all....so horrible.

They sold out of the Maleficent in 5 min, and some guy ended up buying them all....so horrible.

I was thinking about going at one point. Had I gone, I would have been FURIOUS!!!! :mad: I mean FURIOUS!!! :mad:

I called to ask if they had stock left... The CM told me they only had a couple Julius left, so I figured they would be gone by the time I made it over there. I think that guy is still under my skin and I was not even effected by him lol! That is SOOO rude!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back