• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Triple pascal mail day. And a meeko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Triple pascal mail day. And a meeko.

colorwindpainter

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Yay! So I've been having an extremely bummer week but these lovelies came in the mail today and made my day a bit better... Cause come on how can you not love pascal in all colors.
5337D992-81EB-4EEE-9D34-9034FBAFCC77-1080-00000190695FBFE9_zpsaaf58610.jpg

I also got this beautiful meeko brooch in the mail today too. Isn't he a beauty?
7B3D8AAE-3B8E-40D0-BEFF-3969EBE309CE-1080-00000190DFCB7D60_zps3ba34765.jpg

I'm sorry to hear you have had a bummer week :( but this is such a great mail day! Congratulations! It would definitely cheer my day up too!

Oh I live those colored Pascals!! I've been trying to snag the blue and red ones, they look sooooo cute in your pic! Love them! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back