• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trouble Logging in on App?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trouble Logging in on App?

IceQueenSupreme

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Has anyone else been having issues with logging into DPF through the Tappatalk app? When I try, it gives me a long error message. :(

Tapatalk functionality should be added soon, according to Cicada. :) They had to roll out features in batches so as to not over load our shiny new system. :D So hopefully soon we will have our super handy app back. :)

Oh good, I thought it was only me. Then I thought I was putting in the wrong password since I have it saved...I gasped when they asked me to write it in. lol Really need to write these things down somewhere...

Hey guys,

Sorry about the delay. DPF on mobile browsers works well, but Tapatalk support is a separate product that I should have installed for the forum this week.

Thanks for your patience!

I don't use Tapatalk, but I know you just made a lot of people very happy. Thank you for all of your hard work, Cicada! I'm really enjoying the new forum!

giphy.gif

THANK YOU!!!! <3 <3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back