• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trying for 3-way Trade - Frozen DSSH or BT for any of these WDI or DSSH

Trying for 3-way Trade - Frozen DSSH or BT for any of these WDI or DSSH

stratasfan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Since the marketplace only allows for physical items, I'm posting this here. (If there is a better board, feel free to move it!)

I'm trying to set up a three-way trade . . . I would really like to get the DSSH Frozen 2 Anna or the Beloved Tales Anna & Elsa. Anyone who has one of these willing to trade for any of these pins that I have the option of trading for right now? I just took screengrabs of the images I was emailed, but I can get the large full images of any pin anyone might be interested in seeing!

There are the WDI Mad Tea Party and Dark Tales from two different releases (as far as I could tell). Even Maleficent and Muntz!

Let me know if you think there is one you'd be willing to work out a three-way trade on!
Elizabeth

i.php

i.php

20210427084305-673d82a0-xl.png

20210427084301-0399b7a9-xl.png

I don't have what you want but...Dang! Wish I had something to offer for Mali and/or other DTs).

JFYI - You have at least 3 DT releases represented there, if not 4.

Good luck!!

@stratasfan : as a FYI: all those dark tales have been scrapped (or maybe the better word is counterfeited) and the Lady Tremaine one that the person sent you a picture of is a fake as the character (Lady Tremaine) was placed upside down to the pin (curtains at the bottom).

I also believe those backer cards (purple border, not pink/magenta) are fake.

The WDI AIW pins have also been faked too. So, be careful about trading with that person.

Oh, that's terrible! Thanks for the info! Now that you mention it, I see the thing about the curtains! Crazy! So, all Dark Tales have been scrapped? Interesting about the backing cards. I didn't know scrappers came with cards!

Oh, that's terrible! Thanks for the info! Now that you mention it, I see the thing about the curtains! Crazy! So, all Dark Tales have been scrapped? Interesting about the backing cards. I didn't know scrappers came with cards!
You can buy cards on the Auction website

Yup, pretty much all of them. Starry did a great job posting some awesome comparison pics here: Scrappers AND Fakes/Counterfeits for 2021

Yup, pretty much all of them. Starry did a great job posting some awesome comparison pics here: Scrappers AND Fakes/Counterfeits for 2021

Thanks @Ajk . I can't take credit for doing the comparison. That was posted on Facebook and I was given permission to circulate elsewhere. I do plan to put them on PTDB too, eventually, once I get the chance to.

Yes, all dark tales have been scrapped but at the rate they are coming out, I think they are now counterfeits, rather than true scrappers.
A few Beloved Tales have also been scrapped.

Back