• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FOR SALE Tsum Tsum Subscription Box Sets?

FOR SALE Tsum Tsum Subscription Box Sets?

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
We have a big collection of Tsum Tsum subscription boxes back from when Disney store offered them and they were originally released. I need to gather pictures of all of them but I would love to find them homes. I will write the names out here with prices and hopefully later today get the chance to upload the pics I have of them. But if interest in one in particular please message me!

And for those not familiar, when tsum tsum plushies were first released, they offered a monthly subscription where they would typically send a 3” tsum and 7.5” tsum together in a box for the first year, and then the second year they really changed it up with sometimes full micro sets (smaller than the mini) in unique plushies. I believe the first year was 2016 and the second year was 2017. If I remember it wrong sorry. I just know our subscription fun was interrupted because of sudden change of circumstances for us.

The General Details:
Prices always factor in PayPal payment as “Goods”

Domestic Shipping : $8 if you want the box, but $5 if ok without originally packaging. All have never been played with and would be like new from boxes.

Please note that the boxes on all of these have been stored, but the plastic on many of the 1st year susbcription is not always staying put. If box condition is important, please let me know and I’ll give you honest perspective of what the box is.

I can definitely give combine shipping with multiple purchases. So let me know and I’ll quote for you.

International: it’s been a long time since I’ve ventured with international shipping but willing to try? Just let me know what to expect and I’ll do my best to accommodate 😅

I think i have more but here is a starting list :

7” Minnie and 3” Minnie - $37

7” Baloo and 3” Mowgli - $27

7” stitch and 3” exp 626 stitch - $27

7” pumbaa and 3” Timon - $33

7” dumbo and 3” Timothy - $42

7” Beast and 3” winter belle - $42

7” lady and 3” tramp - $42

7” Mickey and 3” Oswald - $57

7” Olaf and 3” Snowgie - $47

7” Dory and 3” Nemo or Marvin (I think it’s Nemo because he’s winking 😅) - $27

Going to add pics and second year tsums asap. Prices are negotiable and based on a mix of personal favorites and going prices, but every box from Disney typically cost $20-$30 initially when we first purchased them. Thanks everyone! 🥰

Back