• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: two great toy story pins 16444 buzz and woody and 73915 little green men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: two great toy story pins 16444 buzz and woody and 73915 little green men.

teddy_ruxpin

DPF Nut
Rating - 99.6%
284   1   0
DUMBOLOVER21 HAS WON THE AUCTION.

hello and welcome to my latest auction .this time it is for two different toy story pins and the winning bidder will receive both pins.

16444 buzz and woody http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=16444&sid=3861.1344269060

73915 little green men http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=73915&sid=3861.1344269060

this auction will end august 10th at 8.00 pm uk time

please offer any pins,i do not know what wonderful pins are out there so please offer me anything NOT on my wants list and surprise me , thanks :).

please do not offer any
vinylmations
hidden mickeys
cars
high school musical
incredibles
emperors new groove
nightmare before christmas

happy bidding everyone .thank you for participating :) .

LEADERBOARD
1.DumboLover21
2.HandA

Last edited:
From your wants ... We'll at least get you leaderboard!!

pin66638

Pin 66638: Happy Holiday 2008 - Mystery Tin Collection - Chip

thank you DumboLover21,you're now in first place :).

don't forget everyone that this auction ends in six hours and 27 minutes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back