• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Two zaps in one day! OMG! O.O

ZAPPED! Two zaps in one day! OMG! O.O

echoharmony

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Today has been a really rough one, but these two packages have put a smile on my face! First, I received a nice PIF pin from tiggermickey(Judy) and she included a really cute pin as a ZAP:

pin3450
Pin 3450: 2001 Walt Disney Travel Company (Mickey &
Minnie in Pink Car)

She also included a sheet of address labels with my name/addy that she made!!! :D

And then I got a package I've been waiting for from DisneyDreamer(Barbara), who sold it to Vixy, who traded it to me:

pin36446
Pin 36446: WDW - Chinese New Year 2005 (Robin
Hood)

As if that wasn't enough, barbara was AWESOME and zapped me with this beautiful pin:

pin6074
Pin 6074: 100 Years of Magic - Robin Hood

To use as a trader, since I already have it, to get something else I want!!!

On this, a very dark and difficult day for me, you two ladies have shown me kindness and I really, really appreciate it!!! Big huge hugs to both of you, and of course to Vixy for trading me the Robin Hood Chinese New Year pin!!!! YOU LADIES ROCK!!!

Last edited:
Oh YAY! I had just PMed you to ask if it got there, and then went to check new posts. Yayyy! Mine got here today too, I'm going to make a post to the Mail Days thread as soon as I can. Woohoo trading! :D

Back